My husband clicked save on a memo -- he thought it was saving a new note, but it may have overwritten all his other notes/memos. Is there a way to see the other notes? Is there a way to do a partial restore for his Blackberry? He has the Curve. Thanks.
    07-08-09 07:09 AM
    My husband clicked save on a memo -- he thought it was saving a new note, but it may have overwritten all his other notes/memos. Is there a way to see the other notes? Is there a way to do a partial restore for his Blackberry? He has the Curve. Thanks.
    I assume he has a recent. Back-up? If so then yes. If you go to advanced option in backup/restore then open the backup file in the left had pane. It will show the current device set up on the right hand side.
    On the left side (from the back-up) highlight only memos. There will be an arrow between the panes pointing to and from the device pane. Select the arrow pointing right (towards the device) and that will trnsfer the memo data back to the way it was at the time the backup was made. Note that you will loose any memos made since the back up so you may want to paste them into a blank message pane or something then put them back after the restore.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-08-09 09:01 AM
    Dunno why pressing save would have overwritten all notes though???

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-08-09 09:02 AM
    Thanks for the help -- that would be my question, as well.
    07-08-09 09:13 AM
    Is there a way to see what was backed up without over-writing what is currently on the device?
    07-08-09 10:49 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD