I just got my "certified like new" replacement phone in the mail and am trying to restore my settings. I thought I got everything important but apparently my email accounts/settings didn't carry over.

I'm trying not to restore everything and "start fresh" with this phone as much as possible.

Can someone please tell me which "Data Type" I need to restore to restore my email accounts?

Thank you! (p.s. I wasn't sure which forum to post in so feel free to move)
    01-28-11 02:08 PM
    Your Email settings are managed by BlackBerry Internet Service.

Use Email setup to log on to your BIS account and change the PIN number to your current device. That will push through the service books that manage your Email.

Alternatly, you can use a PC computer at: https://bis.na.blackberry.com/html?brand=vzw
    01-28-11 03:18 PM
    Like Reed says, look for an Email Setup or Email Settings folder. It will walk you through the basics and you will receive a confirmation email if all went well. Good luck. Future mail password changes should be done through the bb as well or the new password will not be recognized.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-28-11 05:24 PM
    When you activate your new phone and go to email settings it should just prompt you to move your old email accts to the new device. All you have to do is revalidate your email accts by re-entering your passwords.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-28-11 08:22 PM
    Thanks guys!
    01-30-11 02:42 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD