Is there a way to restore backups without replacing current data? Just adding on to it is what I need.

I know sometimes with the kind of data you're restoring you can sync with your device and that'll solve the problem. But I can't sync old call logs/sms history/message history,etc...
    04-11-11 10:06 AM
    Bump... I need to merge all my sms backups if possible into one file then restore it on my phone. Can't seem to merge the files, only replace one another.
    04-22-11 09:23 PM
    Is there a way to restore backups without replacing current data? Just adding on to it is what I need.

I know sometimes with the kind of data you're restoring you can sync with your device and that'll solve the problem. But I can't sync old call logs/sms history/message history,etc...
    I'm wondering the same thing. Trying to figure it out for my dad, who lives far away from me. You may want to just back up your current data and try it. That way if it replaces the current data, you can just reload it. Otherwise, there's really no way to check and it doesn't seem like anyone's getting back to this post, unfortunately.
    04-24-11 03:35 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD