Is there an application or way to resize and save that image while on your BlackBerry still?
    I'm not interested in transferring to PC, resizing and trasnferring back.

Are there any methods/applications avaliable to do this?
    10-26-08 01:07 AM
    If there is such a program, that would be great. I usually take photos using the large setting in order to get the best picture resolution. It's a pian trying to Email someome a picture of that size. It would be nice to be able to create a copy of an image, and be able to resize it for that purpose (creating a smaller image size). Being able to crop would be ideal as well. I'll probably be checking this post to see if anyone has found such a program.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-26-08 07:58 AM
    There is a program, its called shrinkit; I have it, but it doesnt give you an icon; when you save the picture you take and go into options; there is an option to resize it now; it was free too.

Sorry I have no idea where I got it, i was just googling free Blackberry applications; try doing a search for
    "shrinkit, blackberry, resize" or something like that.
    10-26-08 11:10 AM
    i think you can get it from berrycoder.com
    10-26-08 11:18 AM
    ShrinkIt does indeed work and can be found on the BerryCoder website.
    It however does add a lot of menu size. It'd be nice if someone could code an app to do this, maybe less menu size and ability to crop too! *hint hint*
    But thank you very much for this app!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-26-08 01:04 PM
    i think you can get it from berrycoder.com
    stayuplate,

Thanks for the info. ShrinkIt is a program I've been looking for for a while. It resizes an image taken on my blackberry. It creates a resized image while keeping the orignal larger image intact. I can now Email someone a picture faster than before. It resized a picture that was about 650 kB to 65 kB.
    10-26-08 03:28 PM
    Fantastic, this program will come in handy. Thanks!
    10-26-08 03:37 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD