I have imported my contacts via Blackberry Enterprise Server. Some of my contacts had specific ring tones and message tones on my previous phone. It has imported these and selected certain tones for them that differ from what is set up in my profiles. How can I get them back to default/ I have already gone into profiles, contact alerts, and deleted all the people listed there - but their individual address card still indicates a ring tone and message tone different from profile. I get the option "active profile" for everything except the actual tone.
    12-27-10 10:28 PM
    I would imagine that you would go into the individual contact and edit it from there. In fact, I just looked, and I am pretty sure that is how you do it.
    12-27-10 11:01 PM
    Yes, while that is true - you set that message tone or ring tone and it wont change when you change the profile tones... I want it back to original, to where when I change it in profiles, it changes it there also
    12-27-10 11:03 PM
    Edit the contact, then highlight the custom ringtone, hit Menu -- Delete this field
    12-27-10 11:47 PM
    with the new upgraded device software that option is not available
    12-28-10 12:06 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD