Does anyone know if there is a way to reset your login for the email setup application? For some reason, the login I thought I used doesn't work. I assumed it was my password but then I used my phone's PIN to have that sent to me. I'd like to add a new email address but can't get in to the email settings application.

Please help!!!

12-07-08 12:22 AM
    Easiest way would probably be by going to:
    BlackBerry Internet Service

When there, next to user name, click, "Forgot Password". You should be able to reset it all there.
    12-07-08 12:32 AM
    I did that but it will only give me a reminder for my password. I need my username too!
    12-07-08 12:21 PM
    you will have to call in to your service provider for the cell phone and get bkb tech on the line tell them you need your "webclient username and password" they may reset the password for you or keep it the same if you know it.
    12-07-08 12:25 PM
    I did that but it will only give me a reminder for my password. I need my username too!
    only "getable" through your carrier, contact them and they can get ya sorted out mate...
    12-07-08 12:38 PM
    Thanks All, I called the carrier and they got it sorted out.
    12-07-08 12:50 PM
    Thanks All, I called the carrier and they got it sorted out.
    Good 2 hear!
    12-07-08 12:52 PM
    I had a similar problem and the carrier hooked me up as well. Best CSR I've talked to in a while.
    12-07-08 12:59 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD