Wouldn't it be interesting to know what percentage of crackberry users use what device? I think so! It really say something about what the dedicated user base really appreciates from BlackBerry. Of course you would have to make some allowances for the Q10 because the Z10 came out first I can't imagine how many ppl bought the Z10 just because they couldn't wait. :.(

I'm not talking about making a poll in this thread. I'm asking that crackberry put together and post the info they already have; assuming that most of us with accounts have marked what device/s we use.

If they have already done something like this recently or for bb10 devices then I apologize for wasting your time.

Posted via my Q10.
    09-06-13 07:27 PM

I'm not talking about making a poll in this thread. I'm asking that crackberry put together and post the info they already have; assuming that most of us with accounts have marked what device/s we use.
    ...and therein lies your problem. There are tons of active users who have no device listed or simply forgot / not bothered to update their devices. Add to that that you have an equally huge number of inactive users that DO have a device listed and you can see how useless (not meant disparagingly) gathering such data would be.
    09-06-13 08:00 PM
    They could use BlackBerry posters within the last 6 months. Obviously that wouldn't get all users, but Is would get the majority of active ones.

I would like to add that I'm talking about active crackberry user. For instance, people that go on the site at least a few times a month. I think those people are the ones that would update/use their accounts.

Posted via my Q10.
    09-06-13 09:05 PM
    You'd still wind up with the same problem. There are many very active users who have no device info listed and a few with old info. And then there is the issue of defining "active"
    09-06-13 09:08 PM
    You could ask people to designate their device beforehand. Also, we don't really know if many people do or don't designate their device.

However that's besides the point. Don't you think it would be interesting to know?

Posted via my Q10.
    09-06-13 09:18 PM
    Yeah, it would be interesting, I just think it would be fraught with inaccuracy. Still, it's a nice idea though if for no other reason than it would get people to update their info
    09-06-13 09:31 PM
    You also would have to factor in those who use multiple devices, I know several who have three or more and switch them out regularly.
    09-06-13 09:33 PM
    What if it was a multiplatform survet. For example.
    Q10
    Z10
    Windows
    IOS
    Android
    All

-all users could pick each of the five or all.

Posted via my Q10.
    09-06-13 09:46 PM
    What if it was a multiplatform survet. For example.
    Q10
    Z10
    Windows
    IOS
    Android
    All

-all users could pick each of the five or all.
    Try
    BB10
    BBOS 7
    BBOS 6
    BBOS 5 and older
    iOS
    Android
    Windows
    Other (WebOS, Symbian etc...)
    All
    None

Otherwise you will be mixing devices and OS's. You could then ask the respondents to specify their particular device in a post to the thread.
    09-06-13 10:00 PM
    I would say 07 and up. Also if it's non they should just not reply lol. Very few ppl have none of the above.

Posted via my Q10.
    09-06-13 10:12 PM
    In addition to the other os's.

Posted via my Q10.
    09-06-13 10:48 PM
    I would say 07 and up. Also if it's non they should just not reply lol. Very few ppl have none of the above.
    Sounds good Oh, I mentioned none just to cover all the bases. I think you got a good base to work off of.
    09-07-13 07:43 AM
    You also would have to factor in those who use multiple devices, I know several who have three or more and switch them out regularly.
    09-07-13 09:39 AM
    Guilty as charged....
    09-07-13 01:49 PM