Hello to all, after taking several years off from using a Blackberry (work phone), I have returned. I have an 8330 Curve with current OS through Alltel. I am having trouble trying to log into a site. I have my work email forwarded to my BB without a problem. But when I try to go to the site through my internet browser, I first get a screen warning of trust issue with the certificate. After accepting the cert., I get a screen asking for a "new key store password, with a second box confirming the first password. I have not established any passwords on the BB yet, so I am not sure what password it is asking for. Anyone else run into this?

The second question, when I open some emails I only get a bunch of text or hot links. For example, I get a sales special email from Sears; I get hotlinks to the pictures in the email but no pictures in the actual email. Is this normal for it not to show these emails in HTML?

Thanks to anyone that can help.
    Last edited by barr151; 11-17-08 at 04:13 PM.
    11-17-08 03:36 PM
    Alright, I figured out the key store (I think). I entered one into the security settings. The cert. error is also gone now. The webpage still does not load, it just shows a blank page. I cleared the history, cache, etc., and did a battery pull.
    11-17-08 05:58 PM
    HTML email support is introduced in OS 4.5. Earlier versions will not have that feature.
    11-17-08 06:06 PM
    If your running 4.5 hit your menu key and select get images.
    11-17-08 08:15 PM
    My current version is 4.3, not the new 4.5. Alltel does not show a release for the 4.5 yet. I am looking at the 4.5 versions floating around now, just not comfortable enough yet to download a beta version. I have only had the BB for a couple of days now. Anyone know when Alltel will release the 4.5?
    11-17-08 08:22 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD