It takes about 1.5 weeks to ship to the US not bad, USPS makes you sign since it's registered mail
    05-08-09 03:38 PM
    so if it says full housing that i do not need to worry if it includes this bezel peice correct? i just need to find rubber side rails ....correct

now the rubb on the bottom of the phone is that apart of the side rails? or does this come with the housing and what about the top black plastic peice does that come attached to the housing or do i need to get that seperate

cnn.cn is kinda expensive so i was going to try to see if i could find something on ebay
    05-08-09 03:39 PM
    a guy i think might be willing to let me make payments on the bold he said that the back has never stayed on very tight can this be easliy fixed?
    05-08-09 03:41 PM
    a guy i think might be willing to let me make payments on the bold he said that the back has never stayed on very tight can this be easliy fixed?
    yes it is.
    05-08-09 03:45 PM
    i dont have a bold. i have 8310
    05-08-09 03:47 PM
    my buttons are fine i dont need to replace them still do i
    05-08-09 03:47 PM
    Problem solved by my new hero!!!
    gs warrior 88 THANKS AHHH
    05-08-09 04:06 PM
    anytime...
    05-08-09 04:08 PM
    If you are going to replace the midplate on your BB, then the level of difficulty goes up quite a bit. No longer are you just swapping out the front, sides and battery door, you will have to take the "guts", if you will, out of your BB and transplant them to the new midplate (main circuit board, antenna, etc.) making it a lot easier to f'up your BB.

My advice to you is, buy a housing kit if you want, but forget about the damaged top of your BB. Buy a silicone skin for the BB, it will cover up that part of your phone and give it the protection it should've had to begin with.
    05-08-09 04:11 PM

My advice to you is, buy a housing kit if you want, but forget about the damaged top of your BB. Buy a silicone skin for the BB, it will cover up that part of your phone and give it the protection it should've had to begin with.

This is the best solution so far! xliderider, if I had a cookie, I'd give you one. Just reading the OP's post has given me the WORST headache ever.
    05-08-09 04:15 PM
    well the top was already broken when i bought it the girl lied to me. glad that i could give you a headach......and i also have one for all of this stupid confusion. I will see about taking it it somehwere and having a pro do it for me
    05-08-09 04:20 PM
    Hey i just got my phone now that i look at it maybe i only need the housing and side rail the chip is just missing the rubber that curves around the top.. hmmm wonder if i can get away with just buying housing and rubber side rails can i get those in black or just grey....o i think they are black
    05-08-09 04:27 PM
    Hey i just got my phone now that i look at it maybe i only need the housing and side rail the chip is just missing the rubber that curves around the top.. hmmm wonder if i can get away with just buying housing and rubber side rails can i get those in black or just grey
    Buy the housing kit, or something like the one mwdb4au linked you to, if you get the midplate, you don't have to use it. It came with everything, including the side rails.
    05-08-09 04:30 PM
    well that links gone but ill look again for another
    05-08-09 04:43 PM
    05-08-09 04:53 PM
    they have everything you need on cnn.cn I got everything there and got my phone looking like this
    So you have a Curve in a Bold housing? I am only asking because your info says you have an 8310. If you transplanted it into that housing I want a step by step!
    05-08-09 05:18 PM
    So you have a Curve in a Bold housing? I am only asking because your info says you have an 8310. If you transplanted it into that housing I want a step by step!
    Sorry need to change my profile.
    05-08-09 05:34 PM
43 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD