I am going to get a new black housing here are some questions

1. Does it come with the plastic screen or do i have to order that seperate?

2. The middle rubber peice on the sides and the top needs to be replaced does that come with the housing or do I have to order that sperate?

3. What is the name for this middle sides and top bottom peices?

4. can i replace all of this my self or do I have to take it to a place to have them do it?

I want to replace
    *the housing
    *the middle sides, top and bottom
    *trackball
    *buttons

is there anything i should no or advice anyone would like to give me..tips, tricks, hints, help lol
    05-08-09 11:34 AM

2. The middle rubber peice on the sides and the top needs to be replaced does that come with the housing or do I have to order that sperate?

4. can i replace all of this my self or do I have to take it to a place to have them do it?

I want to replace
    *the housing
    *trackball
    *buttons

is there anything i should no or advice anyone would like to give me..tips, tricks, hints, help lol

1. Yes a lot of the housings do come with the new lens.

2. Some kits do come with them.

3. Side rails I think is what you are referring to.

4. You can do it yourself but be advised this will void your warranty if it is still under one. I will include a link for cnn.cn for the housing. You can also get them on ebay as well.

Cellular Accessories - Motorola, BlackBerry, Accessories Store, Apple, Nokia, Dopod/O2, Acer, Samsung,
    05-08-09 11:45 AM

No. The LCD cover is included

They also come included with a full housing.

Bottom = Antenna cover. Sides = Rails. Top = No Idea

Easily done on your own.

I want to replace
    *the housing
    *trackball
    *buttons

05-08-09 11:45 AM
    I got the phone off Craigslist I dont have a warranty
    05-08-09 11:55 AM
    on the bottom i am talking about the rubber parts..where can i get all four sides at?
    05-08-09 11:56 AM
    CNN.CN as well as other places carry the whole kits. They will tell you what's included...
    05-08-09 11:57 AM
    so in order to get all the side peices should i just look for something that says FULL HOUSING? and the get the buttons and trackball/ring seperate and tolls todo it?
    05-08-09 11:58 AM
    Yes most of the time the keyboard and trackball will come seperate but hey talk to customer service and see if you can get a deal buying them all at once. You never know...
    05-08-09 11:59 AM
    and the website is cnn.cn?
    05-08-09 12:01 PM
    Yep their link is posted in my first response but others sell them to so shop around...
    05-08-09 12:03 PM
    I just want to make sure that i fully understand everything before I order half of what i thought I was getting or something like that

okay just so i know i understand..........
    cnn.cn buy it there comes with full housing which includes the side peices and everything except tools, keys and trackball/ring
    i can email customer service to see if they will give me a deal on all of those items together. Correct am I missing anything
    05-08-09 12:03 PM
    oh sorry i must have missed the link
    05-08-09 12:04 PM
    I just want to make sure that i fully understand everything before I order half of what i thought I was getting or something like that

okay just so i know i understand..........
    cnn.cn buy it there comes with full housing which includes the side peices and everything except tools, keys and trackball/ring
    i can email customer service to see if they will give me a deal on all of those items together. Correct am I missing anything
    Yes you are correct. They show you detailed pics of what's in the kits and they sell trackballs, rings, keyboards too...

oh sorry i must have missed the link
    No problem...
    05-08-09 12:05 PM
    so if i switch to cricket is 50 for umlimited everything, does that mean i can use bb messanger if i wanted and all that will internet stuff will still work too,we are gonna switch to save money!!!!!!
    05-08-09 12:08 PM
    ccn.cn does not have black housing where else can i look?
    05-08-09 12:24 PM
    Full Housing 4or BlackBerry Curve 8300 8310 8320 Black - eBay (item 270371473947 end time May-08-09 14:32:13 PDT)

Looks like the seller's feedback is pretty good too. You may wanna check out some others on there as well...
    05-08-09 12:28 PM
    what is a bezel it says it comes with this full housing..... i am so confused i thought i just needed rubber side rails, do i need both. what the heck!
    05-08-09 03:06 PM
    05-08-09 03:07 PM
    I think the bezel they are referring to is the chrome ring that goes around the trackball.

This housing does not include the side rails that you want. Also, there have been a few posts warning about the housing kits from this seller.
    05-08-09 03:16 PM
    i typed in bezel in google if you do you will see its like the frame to the phone or something and i dont understand
    05-08-09 03:31 PM
    what i want is EVERYTHING I NEED. i don't know what everything is im getting confused with all these parts. my phones scratched and beat to heck theres a gash in the top conor that messed up the face plate and the top black peice. i need what ever i need !!
    05-08-09 03:32 PM
    I am new here not sure if I posted in the right place, but my question is where do I get the adhesive to re glue the lcd protector
    05-08-09 03:34 PM
    Then the bezel may be the midplate, which isn't in the item listing picture.

The midplate can be seen in the link mwdb4au gave you a few posts up. It is the large black piece in the picture with the red housing in it. It is the main part of the BB that has the circuit board and everything mounted to it in the final assembly. To you, it would giv eyou the "middle, top part" of the phone, the one with the Mute key.
    05-08-09 03:35 PM
    oh sorry I have the bb curve 8310
    05-08-09 03:35 PM
    they have everything you need on cnn.cn I got everything there and got my phone looking like this
    05-08-09 03:36 PM
43 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD