Situation is my 8130 was not receiving or sending e-mail a couple of days ago so I took it to the Verizon store tech people. They fooled with it for 2 hours called tech support on the phone and could not get it to work either finally the manager stepped in and asked them to send a replacement. Today the replacement arrived! But the same evening that I took my Pearl to Verizon store it started to receive e-mails. And appears to be working alright since then. So thats the background short version.

Now the situation should I just hang in there with my original berry or activate the original and send the original back?Can I activate the replacement and have both phone active at the same time for side by side comparison?

The trackball on the replacement is smoother to operate than the original.This appears to be the only difference.
    03-12-08 10:00 PM
    That's a tough decision. I take it that the one they sent to you is a refurbished one which is a downfall to me. How long do you have to send the original back? I would hold onto as long as possible to see if the original will work properly. I have always had bad luck with refurbished phones in the past. I say just go with your gut feeling on which one is better for you in the long run.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-12-08 10:33 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD