I might be purchasing a Torch which has been completely covered by a ZAGG cover. My question is if I remove the plastic will it leave any permanent residue or marks?

Thanks for your comments.

-Rich
    03-06-11 09:18 AM
    I might be purchasing a Torch which has been completely covered by a ZAGG cover. My question is if I remove the plastic will it leave any permanent residue or marks?

Thanks for your comments.

-Rich
    I had one on my old Bold and took it off with no residue left behind. But it does take some "pulling" to get it off.
    03-06-11 09:20 AM
    No, it should not. I removed mine by simply pulling the cover off. No residue.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

EDIT: ^^^ Tellsells beat me to it. Talk about fast.
    03-06-11 09:21 AM
    Removing your invisibleSHIELD normally will not leave any sticky residue on your device. If you do notice any sticky residue, we recommend removing it with a citrus based adhesive remover, such as Max Professional All purpose Ink Remover. You can also remove most residue by just rubbing it into a ball and off the edge of your device.

Remember that you can always get a replacement invisibleSHIELD on your new Torch. You can request it on ZAGG's website anytime.

Let me know if you need anything at all!

ZAGGchick
    03-06-11 11:39 PM
    It won't leave any sticky residue. Sometime there is some collection of dust on the edges of the ZAGG, which will be there once you remove the ZAGG. Just use a soft cloth (maybe slightly moist) to remove it. It will look like new
    03-06-11 11:55 PM
    i removed a ZAGG or GhostArmor screen protector off my 9700. it removed perfectly cleanly except for the edges where some grime or dust collected. as stated above, rubbing into a ball cleaned it up without leftovers.
    03-07-11 12:01 AM
    you may contact the service provider..........
    dude really? if you have nothing real to contribute, dont.

thank god someone deleted the guys post lol
    Last edited by dictoresno; 03-07-11 at 11:18 PM.
    03-07-11 06:59 AM
    In my experience it should not leave any residue.
    03-07-11 09:34 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD