My BB Curve 8520 got a small and minor scratch on the screen. I was very careful with my phone but unfortunately it got a little knick.

I'm very protective of my phone and want the scratch gone; I want it gone. It is small, like I said, but it goes from the film into the LCD part of it a bit. It is really bothersome as I am fixated on my BB looking good.

Can anyone tell me anything they've done to remove scratches?

And a good screen protector to avoid other scratches from appearing?

Thanks.
    06-25-10 07:28 PM
    I don't know about removing a scratch that deep. I have used a Zagg Invisible Shield screen protector without any problems at all. They last forever and protect the screen completely.
    06-25-10 08:04 PM
    That's what I have recommended so +1

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-25-10 09:09 PM
    There are places that sell new lcd's for various BB models but you have to be able to take it apart and some units are easier than others.

It can be very hard to actually polish out a scratch without making it worse.
    06-25-10 10:14 PM
    Same here, +2. When I bought my invisibleshield, they shipped it with something called applesauce. It was a spray that you rubbed in and it really diminished the look of the scratches when I put the shield on.
    06-25-10 11:09 PM
    on ebay or cnn.shop. they sell the plastic shell the covers your actual LCD screen. the thing is glued on though you have to use a thin guitar pick or some sort to lift up the plastic face screen to get to the LCD glass screen.
    06-26-10 02:05 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD