I have a contact in messenger that I need to remove. Have gone through the process but doesn't seen to be working.There is a different smilie face beside this contact .Any answers?
    02-08-08 11:07 AM
    I take it we're talking about BlackBerry Pin Messenger?

What does the face look like?

To delete the contact, go to it, press menu / delete...
    02-08-08 12:04 PM
    the same smiley face icon that let's you know you got a BBM message? yellow or cold blue?
    02-09-08 02:13 AM
    i also can't remove a contact from bbm. my issue is that this person has gotten a new phone becuz her's stopped wrkng. so the pin # i guess is no more...and the contact info for her lists her as UNAUTHORIZED. i go thru the normal procedure of deleting a contact, but it does nothing. it's still there. this has been a few days now. how do i get rid of the contact???
    10-13-08 11:47 AM
    Oh I Just Found A Solution...i've Been Searching And Searching And Found One That Worked (strange As It Is...and Probably Not Too Good For The Phone)...i Found It At The Blackberry Support Community Forums...

Make Sure Your Phone Is Not Hooked Up To Anything Else (computer Or Charger) And Remove The Battery While The Phone Is Still On...then Replace It And Turn The Phone Back On. The Bbm Contact Without A Valid Pin# Is Now Gone.
    10-13-08 11:57 AM
    Nothing like a good ol battery pull. Glad it got worked out for you.
    10-13-08 01:49 PM
    Thanks guys, battery pull worked to clear this for me as well!
    10-02-09 10:55 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD