I have been testing the WebEx product from Cisco, it allows remote connections between computers using only the Internet.

WebEx: Web Conferencing, Web Meeting, Video Conference, Online Meeting Services

In practice, it means we have the ability to remotely upload DeskTop Manager and device OS software. With those building blocks in place, Pete6's CrackMem application can be used to fine tuning the resulting device build and customize the OS install.

It works between my test computers, I am ready to test it on the Internet.

If your BlackBerry is experiencing memory related issues, I would like to invite you to apply for a free memory management consultation.

You will need a Windows XP/Vista computer with at least 1 Gb of free space and a cable to connect your device to the USB port.

When I am finished, your device will be free of sample images and the corporate support software that was preinstalled. In most cases, that will result in 20+ Mb of free memory.

Your computer will contain all the tools that you might need to further customize or recover from a failure. Your computer will also contain a current back up of all your data and device settings.

If you are interested, or if you find a new poster with memory issues, please post in the thread and we will set up an appointment to rejuvenate your device.

By way of introduction, I am the editor of our community supported memory management thread.

http://forums.crackberry.com/f3/how-...-memory-34633/
    Last edited by Stoner; 08-14-08 at 07:25 PM.
    08-14-08 07:16 PM
    Nice! Remote admin..... Sweet bro..... I would go for it, but only I use my computer and blackberry... But this would be great for new users.... I will let anyone know having trouble....

I feel you will be booked in full soon
    08-14-08 07:19 PM
    Wow, excellent idea!
    08-14-08 07:19 PM
    Nice! Remote admin..... Sweet bro..... I would go for it, but only I use my computer and blackberry... But this would be great for new users.... I will let anyone know having trouble....

I feel you will be booked in full soon
    This it still in the testing stage, but it does look very promising.

I will make 5 two hour block available next week, during morning hours.

Book 'em Dano!

Edit:

A full week and nobody has taken me up on the offer. This thread has been linked through the Memory thread, plenty of folks have viewed it too.

I have to assume my choice of handle is a factor. Our American friends are not as accepting of certain lifestyle choices that we enjoy in Canada.

Rather then make an issue of it, I will bid you farewell with good wishes for your success with this wonderful device.
    Last edited by Stoner; 08-21-08 at 12:01 PM.
    08-14-08 07:23 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD