I'm fairly new to Blackberry, but really like it. However, there are some missing features from my old Motorola RAZR. For example, when I miss a phone call, the RAZR would chirp and remind me that I had a missed call. Is there someway to do something similar with a Curve?
    05-19-08 01:21 PM
    to my knowledge, blackberries do not offer a reminder "beep" like other phones do.
    05-19-08 01:26 PM
    You can try a 3rd party app like BlackBerry Alerts : Blackberry : Handango if you want different LED colors and reminder beeps.
    05-19-08 01:29 PM
    Handango is the perfect solution.... exactly what i wanted. THANKS!
    05-19-08 01:37 PM
    that reminder beep used to drive me nuts.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-19-08 01:42 PM
    Pretty soon you'll become accustom to looking for the Red flashing light.
    Welcome to the Crack!
    05-19-08 03:58 PM
    I forgot how to get the notifications for SMS while on a phone call. Can someone please direct me to that?
    05-19-08 04:39 PM
    I forgot how to get the notifications for SMS while on a phone call. Can someone please direct me to that?
    what do you mean, exactly? your phone will beep when you're on a call if you have any new messages. this is standard.
    05-19-08 07:08 PM
    Reminder beep drove me crazy. I'm not sad to be rid of it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-20-08 01:15 AM
    what do you mean, exactly? your phone will beep when you're on a call if you have any new messages. this is standard.
    It's not standard for the Blackberry. I missed a few SMS messages last month while I was on a long call and had plans cancelled because of it. There were no notification beeps whatsoever.

Edit:
    I found the thread.

http://forums.crackberry.com/f52/rec...e-phone-17808/
    Last edited by Crackburry; 05-20-08 at 01:38 AM.
    05-20-08 01:32 AM
    I've been looking for this feature too and found this one for free: BeBuzz Free - LED Colors and Audible Reminders. Find it at the official Blackberry app world. I like it a lot so far. The set-up is not real intuitive, but eventually I got it (there were several places to change different settings, not all in one menu area).

It has both LED and/or sound options.
    03-13-10 02:25 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD