mIQ Live application: FREE

Everyone could use a reminder to always have their phone backed up... Been using mIQ for a very long time, and high suggest it for syncing, backing up, or migrating phones...

m:IQ takes your phone content(contacts, sms, photos, videos and more!) and pushes it to a private account on the web. From then on, what you do on the phone will instantly update on the web, and what you do on the web will update on your phone. Aside from backing up all data, users can send texts from the web, import contacts with ease to push to their phone, browse and manage data, upload photos to social media, edit calender, and much more! m:IQ also makes it easier than ever to migrate phones!

FREE for download in the Blackberry App World!!!

08-13-10 06:50 PM
    Not to be an ***, but this should have been posted in the 3rd Party sub forum. For future reference.
    08-13-10 06:56 PM
    yea i downloaded this about 3 weeks ago and it is just awesome and simple to use. i have several blackberrys and add contacts all the time, i just hit synk and all done..LOVE IT
    08-13-10 10:05 PM
    i just use Blackberry Protect and Desktop Manager. they both do everything this app does and for free too. if you are gonna be a pusher for your app or any app, please at least put it in the correct forum.
    08-13-10 10:14 PM
    Third party app forum or not, I have used mIQ and found it to be very useful. Being able to sync from the web is a nice option. It is a free program, so give it a try and delete it if you don't like it. Good luck.
    08-14-10 01:22 PM
    Third party app forum or not, I have used mIQ and found it to be very useful. Being able to sync from the web is a nice option. It is a free program, so give it a try and delete it if you don't like it. Good luck.
    blackberry protect allows you to do the same thing. wireless OTA updates and sync.
    08-14-10 01:39 PM
    blackberry protect allows you to do the same thing. wireless OTA updates and sync.
    Protect isn't out yet though. Wish it was; I missed the beta on that one :/
    08-14-10 09:41 PM
    Is there web site?
    So we can check it out
    08-14-10 09:54 PM
    Is there web site?
    So we can check it out
    Ahhh. Google never lets me down.

Free mobile phone contact, photo, video and text message backup :: m:IQ
    08-14-10 09:58 PM
    Is there web site?
    So we can check it out
    Free mobile phone contact, photo, video and text message backup :: m:IQ
    08-14-10 10:01 PM
    08-14-10 10:03 PM
    Good post...........
    08-14-10 10:09 PM
    Good post...........
    Proof...

Great minds think alike!
    08-14-10 10:12 PM
    Looks great. Can't wait for it to be available for the 9650.
    08-15-10 08:28 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD