I know this has been discussed in detail previously but I CANT seem to find the answer. Before I had exchanged my curve for a replacement curve I had my photos encrypted thus creating pics with the REM ext. I have tried moving the pics to a separate file on the phone but I get a msg that says "File System Error". I tried to email the pic to my email but when I click the email option on the menu it won't bring up the email. It does on non REM pics, but not on the REM pics. I've tried using the DM, I've moved the pics up and then tried to move them back down and it still won't open the pic, it converts back the same way it originally was with the REM. I tried renaming the pics once I've moved them up using the DM and still no go. Is there any other suggestions or ways to get the REM off the pics?? Iam starting to think the above options aren't working because the pics were encrypted with a different phone which I have already shipped back..am I completely screwed now????

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-26-09 12:44 PM
    What is REM again?
    08-26-09 12:59 PM
    Not sure what it stands for but its the ext after jpg.rem when a photo is encrypted.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-26-09 01:01 PM
    Two things, first use DM to decrypt the files on the fly. I guess you tried that.

Second, did you encrypt them, transfer them from the original phone, then put them on a new on? If so I think that is the problem. You need to have them on the original phone to decrypt them so you get the correct keys for the decryption modules. I don't think putting encrypted files onto another phone is going to help you at all.
    08-26-09 01:38 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD