Holy crap! I put my tmobile sim into my bold and my att sim into the new 8900 a few days ago when the 8900 was released. I have been using att for my bold all year long. So im sitting here tonight bored and decide to check for updates on my bold. I start loading the newest 4.6 whatever version onto my bold when I remember that I have the tmobile sim in it. I panic and hit cancel. Well, I swapped sims and now had the proper att sim in the bold and attempted to reload the software and the bold is only displaying the following message: RELOAD SOFTWARE 507: So my fellow blackberry freinds, HOW SCREWED AM I? PLEASE HELP!!!!
    06-06-09 07:52 PM
    507 just means you have no operating system on the device. Just start the process over. If you cant get the device to connect then you should look at this BlackBerry 101: How to Reload the Operating System on a Nuked BlackBerry | CrackBerry.com
    06-06-09 07:56 PM
    Ok thankyou
    06-06-09 08:01 PM
    Your welcome. Keep us posted on your results.
    06-06-09 08:04 PM
    Hmm I dont have application loader in that folder I will try downloading the softwared from bb.com again i guess.
    06-06-09 08:12 PM
    What folder are you talking about?
    Assuming you still have the OS for your bold installed on your pc, you just start desktop manager then application loader. Should prompt to install the OS onto the device.
    06-06-09 08:19 PM
    Ok I found the loader application in the programs folder but when I get to step two it says to hit next which I do and there is supposed to be a com1. I dont have a com1 and the detect option is greyed out not allowing me to proceed. What can I do?
    06-06-09 08:33 PM
    Thankyou for the help. I just rebooted my pc and plugged in my bold and used dm to update the software. It seems to be working. Thank goodness. Kind of educational experience and I am so grateful to have you guys out in cyber land to help me/us when we do idiotic stupid things to our devices.
    06-06-09 09:58 PM
    Sorry for the delay. Seems you got it though. Good to hear. Hey, a lot of us have had this happen but if you read the great info here and use some patience most of the time its fixable.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-06-09 11:31 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD