Is anyone a little worried that the vast majority of blackberry users use a PC? I say this because with Microsofts upcoming release of windows 8 and integrating phones-tablets-pc's, They could try to push blackberry away. Its pretty obvious that on a lot of carriers its a battle between Blackberry and WP7 for third place so idk just a thought that went through my mind.

If only we had a Blackberry OS for computers
    04-26-12 04:05 PM
    Hmm, I really don't think computer OS preference has anything to do with smartphone OS preference. Would you have the same concern if most BB users used Macs, and how that could tie in to iPhone/iPad purchases?
    04-26-12 04:08 PM
    No my point is that is it possible that Microsoft will stop supporting Blackberry desktop software to push Windows Phone even more.
    04-26-12 04:16 PM
    They don't support BB software, but that's not how Windows works. They would need to intentionally block it and I don't see that happening either. Are they going to block iTunes? Would that drive everyone to Windows Phones?

And please do some research on WOA (Windows on ARM) to see that Win8 is not going to be this perfect cross-platform OS some people assume it is going to be...
    04-26-12 04:44 PM
    I think a bigger issue is the lack of a native cloud service for BlackBerry. SkyDrive, iCloud, and Google Drive are gaining popularity. RIM needs a native cloud service. DropBox has too many limitations.

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Board Express
    04-27-12 12:40 AM
    I think a bigger issue is the lack of a native cloud service for BlackBerry. SkyDrive, iCloud, and Google Drive are gaining popularity. RIM needs a native cloud service. DropBox has too many limitations.

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Board Express
    What about sugarsync? They have an app for all platforms in current operation and it is flawless!
    04-27-12 02:51 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD