Yay Glad to see Best Buy USA has the Red Key2 $100.00 off. Looks promising
    09-24-19 04:24 PM
    Yay Glad to see Best Buy USA has the Red Key2 $100.00 off. Looks promising
    Its been in and out of stock all week. - https://forums.crackberry.com/e?link...token=gGy7NfKm
    09-25-19 10:27 AM
    I was able to order the red Key2 from Best Buy this afternoon after stalking their website. Does anyone have their red Key2 fully functioning on Verizon? I am currently using the Key2 LE on Verizon after my Keyone drowned, but hate the camera.
    09-25-19 01:12 PM
    I was able to order the red Key2 from Best Buy this afternoon after stalking their website. Does anyone have their red Key2 fully functioning on Verizon? I am currently using the Key2 LE on Verizon after my Keyone drowned, but hate the camera.
    Since you already have a SIM that's working in the K2LE, you can drop it right into the K2 and you should be good to go. The hard part is getting a CDMA-less profile in the first place, as that's still a pretty new thing for Verizon and lots of CSRs still don't understand how it works, but you've already cleared that hurdle.

Technically, since the K2 isn't officially supported, Verizon *could* disable it at any time, but as long as you pay your bill, I think that's highly unlikely to happen.
    09-25-19 11:56 PM
    Since you already have a SIM that's working in the K2LE, you can drop it right into the K2 and you should be good to go. The hard part is getting a CDMA-less profile in the first place, as that's still a pretty new thing for Verizon and lots of CSRs still don't understand how it works, but you've already cleared that hurdle.

Technically, since the K2 isn't officially supported, Verizon *could* disable it at any time, but as long as you pay your bill, I think that's highly unlikely to happen.
    Thanks for the info! I lucked out when I called Verizon to have them provision the SIM because the tech had it provisioned within a few minutes. Hopefully Verizon wouldn't do that to a loyal, paying customer!
    09-26-19 02:27 AM
    Is the KEY2 LE camera better than the KEY2?
    09-26-19 07:09 AM
    Is the KEY2 LE camera better than the KEY2?
    No, but it wouldn't surprise me if it was, because TCL seems to like to better build their cheaper phones than their premium ones.

The LE has the worst camera out of the three KEYBerry's, possibly even worse than the Priv.
    09-26-19 09:26 AM
    Auto focus gets it wrong nearly everytime, on my LE. Dunno if that's unique to mine? Manual focus can achieve pretty respectable photo, imo. A pain but not one that I'd seek to replace the phone over. Almost all of my photos are documents, prints, equipment, terminal blocks, wire labels, name plates, etc, etc... Fwiw.
    09-27-19 07:32 AM
    No, but it wouldn't surprise me if it was, because TCL seems to like to better build their cheaper phones than their premium ones.

The LE has the worst camera out of the three KEYBerry's, possibly even worse than the Priv.
    I believe it! I haven't gotten the Key2 delivered yet, but the LE camera is AWFUL. Trying to get this Sprint Keyone working so I have something for my trip to decent take photos with
    09-27-19 12:10 PM
    I believe it! I haven't gotten the Key2 delivered yet, but the LE camera is AWFUL. Trying to get this Sprint Keyone working so I have something for my trip to decent take photos with
    Yep, the LE is a near perfect lightweight communicator... Unless you happen to want to communicate high quality photos/videos.
    09-27-19 12:17 PM