Is there anyway deleted memos can be recovered without having a backup?
    04-09-10 09:56 AM
    Nope, sorry. Once deleted from the device it can no longer retrieve it other than what you stated "backup file".

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-09-10 10:07 AM
    Are you on a BES? How important is the Memo? Blackberry Forensics might be able to get it back, but they are VERY expensive, so unless it's for court, I would consider it gone as Row said. UNLESS you are on a BES, then your BB Admin might have a backup.
    04-09-10 11:08 AM
    BlackBerry security means delete is permanent. If you have a backup off the device into DM or BES you might have what you need, otherwise no recovery - it's gone.
    04-09-10 11:42 AM
    If you want to avoid this problem in the future, I suggest BBNotePad. It is a free app that is more robust than Memopad, and it allows you to save your memos on the microSD card, so they won't take up extra space on your device.

When I upgrade my OS, I always delete Memopad, since BBNotePad is a much better app.
    04-09-10 11:50 AM
    If you want to avoid this problem in the future, I suggest BBNotePad. It is a free app that is more robust than Memopad, and it allows you to save your memos on the microSD card, so they won't take up extra space on your device.

When I upgrade my OS, I always delete Memopad, since BBNotePad is a much better app.
    BBNotepad is one of the most underrated apps in the BB lineup. Shame really.
    04-09-10 11:57 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD