I recorded some lectures on my Blackberry Curve 8520, in my classroom. My Blackberry was a little far away, but it still picked up pretty good sound.

My question is:

Is there a way (program, tweaking, etc.) to improve the quality of the recording? It is good, but the recording is a little bit muffled and low. I can hear it pretty well, but I want it to be clearer.

I hope my question was clear. If it's not, please just ask me to clarify. I really hope there is because it was an important lecture!

Thanks.
    02-15-10 12:06 PM
    theres not a way to make it clearer
    02-15-10 12:10 PM
    No audio program, something maybe not affiliated with Blackberry and its associates?
    02-15-10 12:22 PM
    I do audio production and there is indeed a way to improve audible fidelity, though this doesn't necessarily increase quality.

If you want and the audio file isn't that big, hit me up on PM and I'll see what I can do (have access to Apple Logic and Steinberg Cubase if that tells you anything). Megaupload.com is fine for uploads like this (max 1GB per file).
    02-15-10 01:07 PM
    That would be great! Thanks so much bro. There are 2 clips that are about 35 min. long.
    02-15-10 01:09 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD