Hi all,

I was wondering if anyone had any recommended BT headsets for it? I'm not looking for a stereo headset, just a standard earbud for handsfree operation? I know the storm 2 is still fairly new, and probably not many have done extensive testing with earbuds, but any thoughts on the matter would be most appreciated.

The last one I had with my pearl I had tons of problems with (loosing pairing, battery in it seemed to last about 10 minutes, etc.) and I ended up tossing it (wish I remember which one it was). I ended up never using bluetooth on my phone for a headset after that, so I haven't tried any in a few years now.

I'd really like a few suggestions so I can ultimately choose which one will be best for me, but I'm looking for recommendations on sound quality, its ability to remain paired, battery life; etc. Comfort is really a personal thing, so I'm not diving into that realm until I have some units to choose from

Thanks in advance!
    11-01-09 12:41 PM
    Jawbone 2 has to be the best I've ever used. Windows down at 60 mph and the other side doesn't hear the background noise. Good battery life and very comfortable. Look on ebay. I got mine brand new for $60 with shipping.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-01-09 01:15 PM
    Jawbone 2 has to be the best I've ever used. Windows down at 60 mph and the other side doesn't hear the background noise. Good battery life and very comfortable. Look on ebay. I got mine brand new for $60 with shipping.

Plantronics 975! But I won mine from crackberry.com. This headset rocks though! Auto volume control and background noise sensing....

A-1!

Cheers,
    B.D.

11-01-09 03:52 PM
    Thanks you all - At least now I have a starting point
    11-01-09 04:42 PM
    Plantronics 975! But I won mine from crackberry.com
    I hate you lol. I will be getting this one for xmas. Sick looking, excellent sound quality, and the charging case idea is genius.
    11-01-09 07:31 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD