Hi folks

I'm a total newb here. Never had a smart phone, I just use a dumb Nokia phone from 2005.

I want to play music on a cell phone similar to what you see in this youtube video:

EDIT: I can't post links because I'm a noob. Youtube the term "Pachelbel's Canon... on Cell Phone?!?!" to find the video I'm talking about. It's a viral video of some guy playing classical music with his BB.

You see he has a flip phone and a BB. I have a basic Samsung flip phone and I am able to play "music" on the keypad. I can select options to make the keys 1-9, *, 0, and #, an ascending musical scale.

The guy in the video is playing songs using flats and sharps. So the phone(s) that he's using has access to more than just a basic "C" scale. Although it is ambiguous (throughout the video, it seems he's using the flip phone to play the fast stuff), I believe it is the BB that is allowing him to play the additional notes.

So do BBs come with a "piano" feature whereby the keys correspond to musical notes? Or at least, is there an app that allows me to use the keys similar to piano keys? I'm looking to buy a phone (probably used), just want to know which one to allow me to play music like a piano. Thanks.
    02-12-15 04:17 PM
    There are piano apps...

Piano - BlackBerry World
    02-12-15 05:51 PM