Hi

Before switching to 4.5 I would sent a link to myself from home to my BB with a link for example an OTA link to get a theme.

It would go right through. Now with 4.5 it wont work. It never gets to my box. I will send an email with no link right after and boom its there. I have tried 20 times to send it so its clickable, no dice

works though if I remove http:// and just have the link, I can copy paste but this is counterproductive.

Any ideas why this stopped working all of a sudden in 4.5 for me? Must be something in 4.5, right. Been doing this daily with 4.2

Service books resent but email works fine - just as long as no link is in it then I dont get it
    Last edited by Tremortality; 02-09-09 at 05:21 PM.
    02-09-09 05:02 PM
    That always happens to me if I leave something open in the browser. For example, if I download an app (e.g. SprintTV) from an icon that comes on the phone and don't close out of the browser properly, it will not let me click on any links in emails. I would try going to your browser, then menu > scroll down to close. Then try seeing if the links appear in your emails.
    02-09-09 05:27 PM
    Thanks for the info, the browser is all good. The main issue is I never get the emails with links, any links

If I send email without links I get it 100/100 - since 4.5 only so its odd.....
    Last edited by Tremortality; 02-09-09 at 05:39 PM.
    02-09-09 05:35 PM
    Thanks for the info, the browser is all good. The main issue is I never get the emails with links, any links

If I send email without links I get it 100/100 - since 4.5 only so its odd.....
    Oh, I'm sorry!! I was in a Brickbreaker daze and I didn't read your question carefully enough, lol.

Hope you find out what's going on with it!!
    02-09-09 05:49 PM
    No worries Cara - appreciate you trying to assist.

Fixed it but it defeats the purpose of upgrading I guess. I shut off HTML email in email settings. Sent the same link - worked. Turned it on did not work. Very odd how it will not alert my BB if there is a link.......

Regards
    02-09-09 06:33 PM
    I tried. I sent them so many times I actually got a book in snail mail
    02-09-09 06:37 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD