hi there everyone,

from the title of the thread you may have assumed that I have bought a pearl 9105 on contract and do not have a single clue as to what features it has, i read a thread on here earlier and panicked when I thought I might be getting charged for using wifi from my wireless internet box. also will bbm cost me any money? what else can this mobile do? im a student so I dont have much money in my bank account and i panick when i think im about to get heavily billed. could someone explain for what services ill get charged and whats totally free? thank you very much or just link me to another page on this forum. wow these smileys are really cool!
    12-19-10 10:23 AM
    Wi-Fi costs you nothing. With a BlackBerry service plan, BBM is included in your data, no additional charges.

Your new device is essentially a microcomputer. How you use it is up to you. Learning to use it will take a little time, but you should adapt quickly.

The Basics can be found in the BlackBerry 101 Lecture Series http://m.crackberry.com/blackberry-1...lecture-series , an overview of how the system functions, and how to do various things on it.

Regarding your contract, did you opt for a BlackBerry Internet Service plan? With these details, folks can really clue you in as to what you can do to maximize your experience at minimal expense.

By the way, welcome to the CrackBerry forums and the world of BlackBerry.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by BergerKing; 12-19-10 at 10:37 AM.
    12-19-10 10:30 AM
    thank you very much for that nice greeting Mr Bergerking, I have another problem, its probably small, when i go onto app world i get a message saying "BlackBerry App world is having trouble connecting to the BlackBerry App world server. Verify your network connections and try again." does anyone know how I can verifu my network connections and try again? wow this BB makes me feel like a caveman
    12-19-10 01:13 PM
    What carrier are you with?
    Do you have a BlackBerry Data Plan with that carrier?
    Are you getting a good data signal where you are?
    12-19-10 01:48 PM
    im with tmobile so in the uk so i think so yea
    12-19-10 02:05 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD