I recently switched back to using my Pearl. I have never had any problems with it but suddenly last night, I started receiving doubles of all of my Gmail messages.

What could be causing this and how can I make it stop? I deleted my Gmail account and then set it up again, but I'm still getting the duplicates.

Suggestions anyone?
    04-21-08 10:25 AM
    Are you getting duplicates of every email you receive or every email you send? If it is only email you are sending, there is a tip in the how to, tips, and faq forum regarding this.
    04-21-08 11:38 AM
    It's every email I receive.
    I've already taken care of the issue with duplicates of what I send.
    04-21-08 11:44 AM
    You could accidentally have a duplicate service book then. Go to Options > Advanced Options > Service Book. See if you have duplicate books for your emails address. There should be an CICAL and CMIME entry for each email BTW.
    Last edited by sunkast; 04-21-08 at 12:59 PM. Reason: Added some clarity
    04-21-08 12:20 PM
    I have a problem with my BB 8320 notifing me of my sent emails right after I reply to an email. I don't know if its relative, but I checked my service book as suggested and I do have two references to my gmail account. One is CICAL and CMIME.

There isn't an option to disable, only to delete. Will deleting one fix this and if so which one should I delete?
    04-21-08 12:49 PM
    No, you need both of those. Your problem is this:
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f3/gmai...lackberry-853/
    04-21-08 12:53 PM
    no, the issue is in the fact that nearly all BB's will recieve duplicate emails just from GMAIL address'. I had the same problem and spent over an hour talking with RIM about it and they said it may just be one of those kinks they cant fix, and it has to be lived with.
    04-22-08 05:18 AM
    You could accidentally have a duplicate service book then. Go to Options > Advanced Options > Service Book. See if you have duplicate books for your emails address. There should be an CICAL and CMIME entry for each email BTW.
    What if I only have one service book, the CMIME book, what then? My BB stopped working, I'm not getting any emails now..help please. Thanks
    04-22-08 07:20 PM
    Resend your service books from the Verizon BIS site.
    04-22-08 07:27 PM
    Delete all your service books and Resend your service books again.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-22-08 07:28 PM
    What ever happened with this? I have emailed someone from a gmail account yesterday and they are getting the same message over and over and over again on their blackberry. What could be causing this? I did not use an auto sender, just the normal way of emailing.
    09-23-09 12:33 PM
    well, sounds like you're in trouble
    09-23-09 01:08 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD