My bold 9700 is automatically rebooting..
    Is there a way to fix this?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-07-09 09:10 AM
    At times, it could be the OS or some uncaught exception. If you can, back up your stuff, and see if you can wipe the device, and reload a current OS.
    12-07-09 09:15 AM
    My bold 9700 is automatically rebooting..
    Is there a way to fix this?

I used to have those issues with my storm1 but cant remember how many times i had to wipe my storm1
    12-07-09 09:21 AM
    At times, it could be the OS or some uncaught exception. If you can, back up your stuff, and see if you can wipe the device, and reload a current OS.
    Alright ill try that thank you

12-07-09 09:21 AM
    The first thing to check is your media card. If removing it corrects the problem, it is time to reformat the media card.

If that does not correct the problem and the BlackBerry is actually restarting itself, that would imply a battery or power supply problem. A brief interruption in the power will cause that.

It is not likley to be software related. I don't belive wiping and reloading the software will correct your problem, but it is the only way to positively rule it out.
    12-07-09 09:45 AM
    I am having the same issue, my Bold 9700 reboots by itself.
    I made a search on other forums and other users are having the same issues.
    Some will say that Bold made in Mexico has the problem but min is made in canada and it has the problem. I guess it will be fixed in the next OS

12-16-09 10:36 PM
    yeah the best thing i would do it do a clean wipe and if it still continues to do it after you load all your info and apps back up there, delete all apps and load them up one by one till you figure out which one is causing the issue.
    12-16-09 11:18 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD