OK so here's the deal. I've changed phones and don't have the storm any more and haven't replaced it with a new berry. I gave up my storm to a co-worker. I went into the vzw bis site and deleted both my work email and my gmail account information to stop it from pushing emails to the device. We got the storm set up to receive the co-workers emails, but now it appears the bis site is still trying to push my gmail information to the account, which I deleted. Now, in my gmail, every email I get is accompanied with a delivery failure notification that looks like this:

The following message to <[email protected]> was undeliverable.
    The reason for the problem:
    5.1.0 - Unknown address error 550-'5.1.1 <[email protected]>: Recipient address rejected: User unknown in virtual alias table'

Final-Recipient: rfc822;[email protected]
    Action: failed
    Remote-MTA: dns; [172.20.192.16]
    Diagnostic-Code: smtp; 5.1.0 - Unknown address error 550-'5.1.1 <[email protected]>: Recipient address rejected: User unknown in virtual alias table' (delivery attempts: 0)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
    To: <[email protected]>
    Date: Thu, 23 Jul 2009 10:17:49 -0700
    Subject: ______ sent you a message on Facebook...
    Marla sent you a message.

So does anyone know what gives and how to solve it? Thanks for the help!
    07-23-09 01:19 PM
    Hmmm, interesting. My wife just switched to a WinMo device (yuck) from a BB and she realized the same thing was happening to her. She finally deleted the email accounts from the VZW BIS site and now all is good. Not sure what you could do, try going back to the BIS site and try to delete the accounts again. If it still isnt working call VZW Tech Support.
    07-23-09 01:25 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD