Hi everyone (newbie warning)

So I have the curve 8350 from sprint and lately I have had a ton of problems with my contact list. Originally I had facebook and my contact list sycned and that was fine. Now, my contact list is soo scrambled.

-people's facebook profiles are under other people's contact info
    -Person A's phone #s are now saved under person b's name and person a's name has completely disappeared

So now I don't know what # belongs to who. I have disabled facebook from syncing to my contact list and I have done a battery pull...any ideas?
    03-30-10 09:34 PM
    Even after disabling contacts on facebook if you still have that problem i would reload the backup of contacts with DM......... if you have a backup.
    03-30-10 09:56 PM
    do you use google sync. this same thing happened to me when google sync tried to backup/sync my list. stupid POS ruined all of my phone book.
    03-30-10 10:42 PM
    not sure if i use google sync...i use gmail and have that set up on my phone.

I just got the phone so there was no back up made...stupid..

should i take it to sprint? im wondering if they will delete all my contacts and then re transfer them from my old cell..?
    03-30-10 11:54 PM
    gmail may have tried to sync with your phone. when i loaded a gmail account on my phone and did have a google sync with it, it jacked up my phone book. never again........
    03-31-10 02:11 AM