I started reading and posting here several weeks ago because I accepted the fact that, since I was a Verizon customer, I would have to "settle" for a Blackberry if I wanted some of the features of the iPhone. I have an iPod Touch and knew everything the iPhone could do and I was of the mindset that when I upgraded in early 2010 I would get a Blackberry and learn to like accept that is the best I can do since Verizon does not have the iPhone. But this week things have changed.

A friend of mine upgraded to the Tour and sold me his 8330 Curve. After loading the apps I wanted and learning to get around the phone I discovered I LOVE IT and I understand many of those here who have a passion for their Blackberry! I like the QWERTY keyboard and last night as I was out for a walk I listened to a baseball game over the phone. For a baseball nut that was great. There is not a single app that I would use on an iPhone that is not available for my Blackberry.

I still plan to upgrade when the time comes either to a Tour or Storm. But after lurking around here for a few weeks I am now a Blackberry owner and have no plans to ever use anything else!
    07-17-09 09:48 AM
    conversion is great isn't it?
    07-17-09 09:55 AM
    Welcome to the party!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-17-09 09:55 AM
    Holla if you berry happy

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-17-09 10:07 AM
    I too was contemplating the iphone a few months ago. I had a company phone through verizon and I lost my job but needed a phone so the search was on. I just couldnt get over how big the iphone looked and felt. I then tried a blackberry at sprint since my wife had an account there and absolutely fell in love with it. I use it ALL the time and don't see myself ever using another brand of phone. It has or I am able to get any app I need for it.
    07-17-09 10:44 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD