Blackberry Scoop posted this screenshot. Thoughts?

The hours of relentless unknowing is over! #NETFLIX is developing a #BB10 application, with proof. #BB10Believe pic.twitter.com/2XEXOG0b

Real or fake? Proof that Netflix is coming to BB10?-a_idrdjcaaaigaw.jpg Real or fake? Proof that Netflix is coming to BB10?-ozjsh.jpgReal or fake? Proof that Netflix is coming to BB10?-5mgyj.jpg
    jagrlover, Ecm, switcharoo and 1 others like this.
    12-27-12 07:50 AM
    Seeing the icon doesn't mean we'll have the app. But I'm sure RIM is doing everything in their power to have all the top apps onboard. We'll just have to wait and see.
    12-27-12 07:59 AM
    I am a cascades developer, I recognize the Text Boxes (https://developer.blackberry.com/cas...put_modes.html), the Button (https://developer.blackberry.com/cas...s__button.html) , and the little eye that when pressed shows the password. This is definetly BB10, woooooot go Blackberry10, I believe now more than ever.
    12-27-12 08:06 AM
    Wow if this Is true, people are going to go CRAZY!!!
    12-27-12 08:09 AM
    I am a cascades developer, I recognize the Text Boxes (https://developer.blackberry.com/cas...put_modes.html), the Button (https://developer.blackberry.com/cas...s__button.html) , and the little eye that when pressed shows the password. This is definetly BB10, woooooot go Blackberry10, I believe now more than ever.
    Good catches. I'm glad that people who develop, notice the little details.
    anon(3896606) likes this.
    12-27-12 08:21 AM
    Thanks God Netflix is coming to BB10, now we only have to see if the other major apps are coming to BB10

P.S.: The Netflix doesn't look good with the gray box, IMHO.
    12-27-12 08:27 AM
    I honestly hate all the gray boxes, I sincerely hope they remove it for launch.
    12-27-12 08:32 AM
    Excellent news. Once confirmed, that may help to sway a few more to the cause...
    12-27-12 08:44 AM
    If they come out with a BB10 app, I will turn back on my Netflix account. If they don't, then I will not. I'm not missing anything with it gone, although my kids would probably disagree!
    mrmartis and 00stryder like this.
    12-27-12 08:46 AM
    Any developer could throw that "app" together in 5 minutes.... Im not saying its fake, because I dont know. Im just saying don't get your hopes up.
    12-27-12 08:52 AM
    I hate to say this, but this is still not definitive proof that netflix is developing a BB10 app. I could come up with an app with that icon and that login screen with 10 minutes of coding.

I'd like to believe that Netflix will support BB10 but this could still be someone trolling the BB community.
    Marc_Paradise and Balti43 like this.
    12-27-12 09:00 AM
    Lets see a screen shot of the next screen AFTER the login, now THAT would impress me.
    12-27-12 09:48 AM
    What Shao128 said, LOL. Anyone want me to make a Skype app screenshot too? ;-)
    12-27-12 10:00 AM
    Netflix here in Canada blows, but in the US its worth every penny. Regardless, this is a must have app, so I hope it's there at launch.
    12-27-12 10:04 AM
    The creditability of BlackBerryScoop has to be seriously questioned. These images could have easily been fabricated in photoshop or dummy app could have been developed to just the login screen. Until BlackBerryScoop shows some sort proof of his creditability, he is just a guy with a twitter account getting everyone riled up.
    Darlaten and BB12MX like this.
    12-27-12 10:04 AM
    I agree with Ad19, but personally i don't care. We are so close to launch, I'm loving the sneak peaks. I doubt someone would actually take the time to create a dummy app, perhaps photoshop but who would waste their time doing this LOL. At this point, im on the Stockholm syndrome its either this guy is an insider leaking info or im crazy, so i would like to think the prior. Besides, getting people riled up means more attention from possible fence jumpers from Android and iPhone. Once they join teamblackberry they aren't going back lol. But seriously Im hoped up on Eggnog waiting for that Jan 30th bird to land.
    12-27-12 10:16 AM
    I agree with Ad19, but personally i don't care. We are so close to launch, I'm loving the sneak peaks. I doubt someone would actually take the time to create a dummy app, perhaps photoshop but who would waste their time doing this LOL. At this point, im on the Stockholm syndrome its either this guy is an insider leaking info or im crazy, so i would like to think the prior. Besides, getting people riled up means more attention from possible fence jumpers from Android and iPhone. Once they join teamblackberry they aren't going back lol. But seriously Im hoped up on Eggnog waiting for that Jan 30th bird to land.
    I'm with you, I feel like this whole BlackBerryScoop thing is actually an internal marketing thing that RIM is doing. They need to keep interest somehow, 30 days is still a while, especially seeing as the last few weeks is always the slowest.

I wouldn't be surprised at all if it was RIM just utilizing twitter as a marketing technique as BBScoop is also asking community questions and what people think or want with certain things. I feel like it could be more than just "a bored guy trolling with a twitter account".
    Acumenight likes this.
    12-27-12 10:24 AM
    I'm with you, I feel like this whole BlackBerryScoop thing is actually an internal marketing thing that RIM is doing. They need to keep interest somehow, 30 days is still a while, especially seeing as the last few weeks is always the slowest.

I wouldn't be surprised at all if it was RIM just utilizing twitter as a marketing technique as BBScoop is also asking community questions and what people think or want with certain things. I feel like it could be more than just "a bored guy trolling with a twitter account".
    More right than you know
    12-27-12 10:45 AM
    More than once Alec Saunders has claimed they can't reveal ANY details on partners working on a BB10 app.. Why would they now?
    ppeters914 likes this.
    12-27-12 10:47 AM
    This is very good for RIM. One more little obstacle conquered. Among many I'm sure they are also working on to accommodate the mass consumer market.
    12-27-12 10:48 AM
    The thing is that this is not just one person. @BlackBerryscoop has posted from Kuwait Canada and other parts of the world. I have a feeling this account may be legit and is after all what they claim to be. A way to keep the excitement up until Jan 30th. Its not all good news either. Because of the politics it was said skype will probably not be there at launch. I think the account is legit.
    12-27-12 11:17 AM
    I got to admit I am hoping it's true. I use Netflix on the phone when I have to kill time (wife shopping, that kind of thing) and wi-fi available.

So this would be great news.

Oh and I'm sick of folks telling me it won't succeed because it doesn't have app support. They then say it doesn't even have Netflix. So if it does one more complaint overcome
    12-27-12 11:28 AM
    If it is legit and the Skype information is true: not available at launch, then it's a great way to manage expectations pre-launch. The only thing keeping me giving the account any credit is that Boulben said they would use social media and most of the leaks are realistic.
    Last edited by spike12; 12-27-12 at 11:58 AM. Reason: Proof read
    djdragon likes this.
    12-27-12 11:29 AM
    I think these leaks need to stop because this person Still has not taken Kevin's test or has even passed it (if he has well that's a different story). Also This is just going to ruin RIM's surprise launch. It can't be a fail. A lot of things should remain secret and if NETFLIX is supposed to be a Secret than this person is violating NDA and should be Fired. NETFLIX is a Top App and as someone already posted, RIM has to keep these top companies a secret! If that's the case then BBscoop is a FRAUD!
    12-27-12 11:29 AM
    I think these leaks need to stop because this person Still has not taken Kevin's test or has even passed it (if he has well that's a different story). Also This is just going to ruin RIM's surprise launch. It can't be a fail. A lot of things should remain secret and if NETFLIX is supposed to be a Secret than this person is violating NDA and should be Fired. NETFLIX is a Top App and as someone already posted, RIM has to keep these top companies a secret! If that's the case then BBscoop is a FRAUD!

Don't confuse the twitter poster with the person posting on Crackberry. They seem to not be the same person.

I'm not sure if he is legit or not but fun to follow.
    anon(3896606) likes this.
    12-27-12 11:48 AM
85 123 ...