I had a BB Curve for year & a half. Got a Samsung Droid for Christmas. Although I really like the fast downloading, great features,& the free apps are def a plus, I just plain old miss having a BB with the qwerty keyboard. Do not like the touch keyboard at all. My Curve had become really aggravating. Wouldnt let me access Scottrade, FB & some others. Someone please give me advice on which BB is best.
    I dont use it for work. Mainly, texting, FB, twitter & email. Im not big on games, so that isnt an issue.
    Reading reviews gets confusing. Bold, Tour, Torch. Some love, some hate them all. Any experienced advice will be greatly appreciated.
    09-28-11 10:33 PM
    If you like having a big screen. Torch 2. If you like having the best keyboard in the market. Bold 9900.

The Bold would probably be the better way to go. Since I heard that keyboard is just freakin' amazing.
    09-28-11 10:38 PM
    Once you go Bold, there is no going back.

Unless you have issues. Then you get frustrated and go back.

but really. 99xx series.
    tamspamd likes this.
    09-28-11 10:39 PM
    The 98xx has been good for me. Coming from the 9000 the 99xx series is very attractive if A$$ ever gets their act together. Lots of fine choices out there today.
    09-29-11 06:56 AM
    I'm with you my friend. My girl and I both had the Storm 1 for 2+ years. We both just missed that keyboard.

The new Bold is amazing! Go for it... you won't regret it, I promise you.
    tamspamd likes this.
    09-29-11 07:57 AM
    If you like having a big screen. Torch 2. If you like having the best keyboard in the market. Bold 9900.

The Bold would probably be the better way to go. Since I heard that keyboard is just freakin' amazing.
    The keyboard is indeed amazing. Best keyboard I've ever used hands down. My wife used to have the Tour, and has since gotten an iPhone. She wanted to try out the browser on my 9930, and she said "Wow, this keyboard is awesome!" You won't go wrong with the 9900 or the 9810...
    tamspamd likes this.
    09-29-11 10:03 AM
    I just love the torch series. It get's too much hate from people.
    09-29-11 12:28 PM
    What Samsung did you have? Droid was a Motorola phone. I actually type just as fast on my mytouch 4G which is all touch and just took time and finding the right KB app to make it right.

I love my 9700, but this thing is plain amazing.

with that said if you like bb's KB 's then be hard pressed to find one better than the 9930/9900.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-29-11 12:46 PM
    9900 all day, best phone I've ever owned, after having an iphone and an android phone for quite some time

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    09-29-11 01:01 PM
    I miss the physical keyboard, LED light and weight/size of BlackBerry!

09-29-11 01:03 PM
    I miss the physical keyboard, LED light and weight/size of BlackBerry!

There is an app for Droid called NoLED you can get free that will give you a LED light when you have a text, email, or missed call. Pretty neat. I love all the free apps that come with Droids. I cannot understand what the problem is with BB or RIM that they are not getting up to speed on this. C'mon people!!!
    09-29-11 02:21 PM
    What Samsung did you have? Droid was a Motorola phone. I actually type just as fast on my mytouch 4G which is all touch and just took time and finding the right KB app to make it right.

I love my 9700, but this thing is plain amazing.

with that said if you like bb's KB 's then be hard pressed to find one better than the 9930/9900.

I have a Galaxy S Samsung Droid Fascinate. If it had the raised qwerty keyboard I would stick with it but just do not like the touch keyboard.
    09-29-11 02:23 PM
    Well not everyone likes typing on an all touch screen phone. I recommend Perfect keyboard if you have big hands like me. I type about 45 wpm with it. I was about 55 on my 9700, so not to far off really.

09-29-11 04:54 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD