HI guys

I was wondering if there was a way yet to save pdf to sd card to read direct. I know you can read them direct from email, but the problem I have is, I have a lot of emails come through from architects whilst I am on site but when I try to read them as i zoom in they go blurry, I know its not an issue with the file as they print out perfectly at A1 size.

Thanks

Justin.
    02-03-10 12:52 AM
    Yes, there is.

You need to purchase a third party application for that functionality. There are several. RepligoReader, BeamReader, Documents to Go Premium.
    02-03-10 06:30 AM
    QuickOffice has something too. I was just looking at this today. I'll be testing the Docs2Go premium stuff, they give you a 30 day trial.

I read a lot of manuals, I need a good PDF reader and I need to be able to save stuff on the memory card and read it.
    02-03-10 07:12 AM
    I activated Docs2Go Premium and tried the PDF reader on a 4.5M PDF I had saved on my memory card.

The good news: opens pretty fast and renders reasonably quickly. It seems to do one page at a time, so going from one page to the next can be a little slow. Zoom works, go to page works.

The bad news: doesn't show the cursor anywhere on the page and apparently doesn't display or honor links in the text. I don't know about you guys, but I can't cruise through 1,000 page manuals without using links. I don't know if they have any shortcuts for navigating, I didn't get that far. This won't work for me.
    02-03-10 10:16 AM
    i like docs to go premium it works well with pdf to go
    02-03-10 11:41 AM
    my friend is using the docs to go premium and it works for him.
    02-04-10 01:04 AM
    I activated Docs2Go Premium and tried the PDF reader on a 4.5M PDF I had saved on my memory card.

The good news: opens pretty fast and renders reasonably quickly. It seems to do one page at a time, so going from one page to the next can be a little slow. Zoom works, go to page works.

The bad news: doesn't show the cursor anywhere on the page and apparently doesn't display or honor links in the text. I don't know about you guys, but I can't cruise through 1,000 page manuals without using links. I don't know if they have any shortcuts for navigating, I didn't get that far. This won't work for me.
    Was the file saved as an image or is it text? I sometimes get pdfs where they were scanned without OCR and even though it looks like there is a hyperlink, it's just a picture of a hyperlink.
    02-04-10 06:16 AM
    I used pdf-to-go yesterday to figure out my watch while on vacation. You can use the FIND function but there do not appear to be links. You can select/copy text, also.
    02-04-10 11:35 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD