Device: BB Pearl 8130
    Carrier: Telus
    Country / Language: Canada / English
    CDMA v.4.5.0.169
    Plataform 3.4.0.51
    Running on BES

After I read a Gmail message in my BB I go to my desktop to check my Gmail account and my message get automatically erased.

For example: I recieved a GMAIL Message in my BB, I open it and read it from my BB. After some minutes I go to my desktop computer, check my GMAIL account in internet and realized that the same message that I just read on my BB was erased and placed in my Recycle Bin (Trash). This is driving me crazy, I actually eliminated all my BB mail services. I had Gmail, Yahoo and my University mail service. After that, I still get the same problem. The messages that I read on my BB are still automatically erased and sent to the recycle BIN in my MAIL accounts, even after I erased the mail service applications in my cellphone.

Please Help...
    12-23-10 04:34 AM
    Have you tried disabling sync in email setup? Sounds like you still have them set up on your device.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-23-10 05:31 AM
    You may also want to go into your BIS (E-Mail Settings) and select your Gmail account. Check to see if the box to sync the "Deleted Messages" is unchecked. It probably wouldn't hurt to re-send the service books too.

So after you're reading your message on your BB, are you deleting the message from your inbox? Make sure the "Delete On" under the options menu under "Email Reconciliation" is selected to "Prompt."
    12-23-10 08:53 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD