I purchased two games for my 9530, "Guitar Hero: World Tour & Text Twist."

I upgraded to the latest OS and for some reason my backup file doesn't work.

When i go to bplay it tells me to go into the administration tool where it shows my purchases. It shows all 3 of them however there's no link to download them. I go into their support page and it says to click on, "get now or try now." Both games don't have either link.

Is this site needs some updating cause it's starting to **** me off.
    05-06-09 12:34 AM
    Email BPlay & they should be able to do something. When I got a replacement phone I emailed them & they sent the games to me again. They handled my request very quickly too. Now if I could only get them to stop emailing me their promotions & sales...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-06-09 10:30 AM
    Yeah, I have last week. I read that people have waited 3 months with no response. I've sent them about 5 emails (their customer service forms). Gameloft have better turnaround time on their service.

Plus they have to look at their own website because it tells me to click on the get it now and the games don't even have it. Then i go to that stupid administrator form and it shows my purchases but no link to download them.
    05-06-09 01:01 PM
    It sounds like you might not be using the tool correctly. Click on "Change Pin" link and enter the PIN of your device. The system should then send you download links for your products via email. You need to do that even if the PIN is the same.
    05-06-09 02:16 PM
    Wow, it worked lol. Now, i have to find that one listing on how to backup 3rd party software since the desktop doesn't work sometime.
    Last edited by FILIPINOY79; 05-06-09 at 07:58 PM.
    05-06-09 03:15 PM
    Well, now after doing that I don't have any pin changes left for my account
    . I did one by accident cause i was messing around and needed to download chuzzle. Well after a week I still haven't heard from them. I just got an email from gameloft about another issue i have but i emailed them yesterday.
    05-07-09 12:26 PM
    It sounds like you might not be using the tool correctly. Click on "Change Pin" link and enter the PIN of your device. The system should then send you download links for your products via email. You need to do that even if the PIN is the same.

Beware do not do this. You have 2 pin changes within a period of a year. If you do it you lose one.
    05-14-09 09:32 AM
    just emailed them, i dont want to waste the pin changes, and if i dont get emailed back, i'll go running to claim my money.

too bad i didnt pay up with paypal... (there was no option)
    grrrrrrrr (have the same issue like FILIPINOY79)
    05-16-09 07:15 PM
    just emailed them, i dont want to waste the pin changes, and if i dont get emailed back, i'll go running to claim my money.

too bad i didnt pay up with paypal... (there was no option)
    grrrrrrrr (have the same issue like FILIPINOY79)
    I email them too, i haven't gotton a response.
    05-22-09 12:49 AM
    bplay is pretty legit and do solve problems if you email them they will help you out..
    05-22-09 12:52 AM
    Well it took about a week for them to email me back and send me an email with all the links to download the games. However, in my opinion it shouldn't take a week. They need to let their customers download the games on our own time.
    05-23-09 07:22 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD