Hello

I have a BB curve and just purchased a cheap Motorola Bluetooth headset (H555). Works fantastic on phone calls, but i was wondering if it was possible to just to listen to podcasts or music that i have stored on my BB. Im guessing no, but it would be cool it thats possible. Bluetooth is activated and the phone sees the headset and works for the phone, but music and podcasts still goes through the BB speaker.

Thanks guys in advance for the help
    10-16-08 10:56 AM
    Nope...you'd have to get the stereo headsets...I too attempted this and was rather disappointed
    10-16-08 11:23 AM
    Thanks siha. I think ill grab a stereo headset from the cb store. All for the better anyway. Works great for phone use but I wouldn't put faith in this headset for sound quality. Any suggestions on a good headset for music?
    Thx again for your timely reply.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-16-08 11:50 AM
    Nope, sorry, never bought one...
    10-16-08 01:25 PM
    I just bought a Plantronics Voyager 855 and you can make calls and listen to music on it. It even comes with a 2nd earpiece that plugs into the headset for hearing music in both ears.

Phone calls sound clear and excellent - most people don't even know I'm on a headset. The mic extends in case of wind or if you speak softly.

It comes with 3 ear gels and 1 noise blocking ear insert. I have small ears and love the noise blocking one. (It's squishy like an earplug)

I tried 2 other BT headsets prior to getting this one.
    It sold for $89 at Radioshack.

(Honestly - I hate BT headsets, but I'm in an arm cast right now, and driving and talking on the phone is impossible.)
    10-16-08 02:18 PM
    I use a set of Sennheiser MM 200. They are on the expensive side but are pristine. Bluetooth wasn't too bad after initial setup on BB. Right now the MM 200 is hard to find stateside, but anyone traveling to Europe won't have an issue finding them around 90-99�.

These guys are so good that if I were in the market and had to wait for stateside availability, I would wait.
    10-22-08 05:32 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD