Could you d/l a small file from rapidshare on your BB??? And W T F is up with the whole "only enter symbols attached to a cat" thing???? I must be blind or something.......
    06-19-08 05:06 PM
    I'm not sure if you can dl off Rapidshare on a BB but I sure do hate the symbols attached to the kitty.
    06-19-08 05:11 PM
    I'm not sure if you can dl off Rapidshare on a BB but I sure do hate the symbols attached to the kitty.
    the whole kitty thing is my main concern!!! HTF!!! do I get past that???? is there a trick I'm missing??? LMAO!! no not really, I'm like this>> right now!!!
    06-19-08 05:18 PM
    the whole kitty thing is my main concern!!! HTF!!! do I get past that???? is there a trick I'm missing??? LMAO!! no not really, I'm like this>> right now!!!
    you have to look closely...its a pain. but they put a series of cats that have their legs different. u must put in the keys that have their legs the same as the display cat...look closely some have them extended or tucked in more just study it to find the duplicate or wait till the hours i think about 5-7? where it just lets u d/l immediately
    06-19-08 05:20 PM
    I also will open up about 4 browsers so i can try 4 times every 2-3 mins instead of just 1 time incase the cats arent in clear view and i have to try again...that helps too
    06-19-08 05:22 PM
    I also will open up about 4 browsers so i can try 4 times every 2-3 mins instead of just 1 time incase the cats arent in clear view and i have to try again...that helps too
    LMAO!! thnx, it's nice to know I'm not the only one having this prob
    06-19-08 05:24 PM
    LMAO!! thnx, it's nice to know I'm not the only one having this prob
    ha yeah it's not a mystery rapidshare is a pain in the sphincter unless you download in open hours
    06-19-08 05:29 PM
    Trying to download a Beta? If so, no. You need to download it to the PC first. And the trick with those kitties? Some are dogs. Look very closely.
    06-19-08 10:43 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD