You know I've been looking at a lot of bluetooth headsets and cannot believe the prices of these tiny micro ear pieces. I see they are ranging between $20-$200. Really what annoys me is the price. So if you want a good reputable ear piece you're more than likely gonna pay a good dollar for it. But what I cant understand is recently I bought a bluetooth stereo head unit for my pick up truck. Not only can I make and receive calls. I can stream audio to it via bluetooth. I can stream video to it so the kids will stfu on long trips. I can listen to Xm,AM/FM radio,CD,DVD,usb card. I may be missing a couple other features but I have all this and only cost me $120. And a teeny little bluetooth head set only has connect/disconnect and volume buttons and they are as much as a whole new stereo.

Where is the justice in paying so much for nothing?
    02-04-11 08:11 PM
    Jawbone ICON
    02-04-11 08:34 PM
    +1 I only use mine in the car but its the best one I've tried. You can load apps on it as well. Got mine on sale at verizon for 69.99, but you can probably find them cheap on amazon or ebay.
    02-04-11 11:18 PM
    You are unfortunately stuck having to pay for small size and battery life. Those are two things that the car stereo does not need to deal with. They are simply adding the BT radio to their unit versus having to also build the shell, battery subsystem plus the base controller system.
    02-06-11 10:32 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD