Since I got my 9700 from Bell, I'm getting a lot of random reboot, maybe 5-6 a days... sometime less, something more.

But this only happens when I'm not connected to a Wifi network.

When I'm home, on my Wifi, the phone works perfectly, never had any random reboot.

I tried multiples OS... 321 -> 344 -> 351 -> 371...
    I also tried to remove all my 3rd party apps... but nothing worked.

Anyone else getting the same problem?
    12-05-09 08:29 PM
    I have the same issue.. but did not notice with wifi... (i never use it)
    12-05-09 09:14 PM
    happens to me sometimes when I try to connect to wifi, might be a 5.0 bug.
    12-05-09 09:16 PM
    happens to me sometimes when I try to connect to wifi, might be a 5.0 bug.
    When I disable Wifi, I still get the same random reboot problems... The only way I can make my phone more stable is put it on a wifi network.
    12-05-09 09:17 PM
    I just picked up the 9700, and everytime I try to turn on the wifi, it reboots. Will probably take it in and see if its user error.
    12-06-09 02:14 AM
    I have exactly the same problem. The device works fine until I try to turn on the wifi radio. Then it reboots. Once I get the wifi to work - no problems, you can switch it on and off with no reboots. To get it to work I enter the wifi connection wizard and then turn wifi on there. That seem to do the trick, but not alway work. I hope they fix this soon.
    12-23-09 09:44 AM
    sounds like a problem that I would return it for as many others including myself do not have this issue
    12-23-09 09:50 AM
    I have the same issue. I can be using the data off my network (telus) and my phone will restart like 10 times a day...when i use wifi..NOTHING!! i have exchanged my phone 4 times...my service provider suggested i reload everything in my blackberry manually....that didnt work..according to them, im the only one who seems to be having this problem! - seems to me the devices on Bell and Telus are having these problems--- anyone else as frustrated with it as i am?? RIM is starting to disappoint me..Im contemplating leaving my bb for a whole other device...i think this is totally unacceptable...its a flaw in the device that i dont think ill be able to overlook...im sure many feel the same way..
    12-23-09 10:27 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD