I found this picture online and I think I would pay just about anything to get my phone to look like this. So freakin' cool!!!!!
    Of Clouds and Rainbow at vvens.com
    10-08-10 09:29 PM
    I like the idea of having color options for the keys, but that one has two problems.

1) The phone itself is white...yuck!
    2) the keys are rainbow colored...yuck!

If the phone were black and the keys were red it would be cool, or blue phone and red keys, or...

But white with rainbow? Yuck! But if you like it then that's all that really matters.
    10-08-10 10:37 PM
    10-08-10 10:46 PM
    There are socio-political ramifications associated with rainbows. But it did look pretty unique. I do like the idea of solid colored keys. It just might grow on ya. Thanks for sharing.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-08-10 10:50 PM
    If your assless chaps or wind tunnel farts don't give it away, your rainbow blackberry certainly will.

10-09-10 07:28 AM
    If your assless chaps or wind tunnel farts don't give it away, your rainbow blackberry certainly will!

Hahaha! I was trying to be a bit more subtle, but yeah that was my point!

10-09-10 09:52 AM
    What I believe they did was place rainbow colored cellophane on top of the keyboard LEDs. If you are going to attempt it, keep in mind taking your phone apart voids the warranty.
    10-09-10 09:53 AM
    If your assless chaps or wind tunnel farts don't give it away, your rainbow blackberry certainly will.
    That's a ridiculous and narrow minded stereotype. Sheesh!
    10-09-10 10:22 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD