Is going out of business. I came back from my run and the dog knocked my ear buds and broke my silicone. So go to the Shack....buy buds and then ask do u sell BB. Dude states they are going out of business. Really. If someone is going to sell phone products have an f in clue. They may merge but out of business. Come on man.

Sent from my VZW 9330.
    08-25-12 06:21 PM
    Lol Radio Shack is one to talk about going out of business...
    bungaboy and Stewartj1 like this.
    08-25-12 06:25 PM
    That's his opinion, not a fact. It's best to ignore these people.
    08-25-12 07:48 PM
    why is this even news/thread worthy anymore? Sales people only know what they're told, so dont expect them to be at all knowledgeable about the industry as a whole. Since they haven't been given any new material on BB and upcoming devices, they dont know what's going on with the company (RIM), even from the perspective of their own company (RadioShack).

When bb10 launches, and has carrier support, guranteed they'll be singing a different tune. Doesn't mean anything as far as BB10s success is concerned, just means that they've received new training on new items to be sold.
    08-25-12 08:08 PM
    Radioshack? They aren't even a factor they phone sales suck!
    08-25-12 08:10 PM
    why is this even news/thread worthy anymore? Sales people only know what they're told, so dont expect them to be at all knowledgeable about the industry as a whole. Since they haven't been given any new material on BB and upcoming devices, they dont know what's going on with the company (RIM), even from the perspective of their own company (RadioShack).

When bb10 launches, and has carrier support, guranteed they'll be singing a different tune. Doesn't mean anything as far as BB10s success is concerned, just means that they've received new training on new items to be sold.
    Too many Lemmings think what you posted is the case. The problem is that these dolts only know what hte media has told them. They can't be bothered with information that does not conform to their bias.
    08-25-12 08:11 PM
    I just thought I would share. My point being.....I respect and enjoy BB. Not switching or looking anytime soon. And the dog started the thread

Sent from my VZW 9330.
    bungaboy and Knightcrawler like this.
    08-25-12 08:57 PM
    Radio Shack is still around?
    08-25-12 09:05 PM
    The OP's experience is normal here in Southern California. Radio Shack, Best Buy, and the major carriers have phased BlackBerrys OUT.
    08-25-12 09:44 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD