Could you imagine, a blackberry with r1 & l1 ? Well i can.. i belive its a
    better option than a controller , this way i dont have to carry more stuff and my BB could adapt the form of a controller..
    Where?? In the z10 the area for R1 its available, about the L1 the volume key could its on the way, but the space still be posible, i using my bb to play a lot...
    I really like the the idea & you???

Imagine using it in modern combat 4 .. for aim and fire leaving the thumbs , concentrate in the movement

The buttons should be digital tactile too this way the R1 & L1 can camouflage in the BB without messing with the elegance of the divice making the way of a new and versatile image, becoming more attention this way gaining more in being attracting for young people and also gamers, and dont forgett the developers ..

Help me do some noise about this topic, and if posible send it to Chen..

Thanks 4 your time
    Jorgkbzas

Posted via CB10
    01-25-14 09:22 PM
    I've been thinking about that, but personally, I don't think a phone should have external buttons that revolve on gaming in particular, specially on a BlackBerry.

BlackBerry Z10 / 10.2.0.1791
    01-25-14 09:57 PM
    I've been thinking about that, but personally, I don't think a phone should have external buttons that revolve on gaming in particular, specially on a BlackBerry.

BlackBerry Z10 / 10.2.0.1791
    I agree with NO external buttons too.... but iam mean touch sensitive areas as R1 & L1, this way they can camouflage in the bb phone , the idea its no to look like a controler , but the phone should adapt since are a lot of games that need this solution...

pin:24EDF9F6

Posted via CB10
    01-25-14 11:14 PM
    make a gaming case for it. i think its a better compromise. the PS Vita would be a good inspiration.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk
    01-25-14 11:34 PM