Hi.

I just cleaned out my email on my computer , but on my blackberry, it is not showing that i just cleaned out my 700 emails in my inbox..Can anybody tell me how I can refresh my email on my blackberry so that it shows that I cleaned out my blackberry, and so that it can work faster?

You help is greatly appreciated!
    Thanks!
    Last edited by Simi Oduwole; 06-18-10 at 07:04 PM. Reason: grammactial error
    06-18-10 06:50 PM
    The mailbox is unlikley to tell your phone which mails have been deleted, so you have to do it manually.

If you don't want to keep any of the mail on your Blackberry the easiest way is to select the Date separator in the message index (appears every midnight in the list) then hit the Menu button and select Delete Prior. That will delete all the messages older than the date you selected.
    06-18-10 07:09 PM
    What email service? Some of them take a while to register the deletions from the computer to the device. The 2 way sync is not always instant.
    06-18-10 07:14 PM
    @ Branta- how do I select the date seperator?
    06-18-10 08:52 PM
    Scroll on it... It will highlight in blue (as it does on my 9700) and then hit the berry button...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-19-10 02:14 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD