Hi all, this may be a simple and stupid question... if I run javaloader with "wipe" command with no switch, is it by default assuming "wipe -a -f", which wipes apps, data, and os all together? Thanks in advance
    04-04-10 04:30 AM
    from what ive seen, you have to put the -u for usb. at least thats what ive always done. the commands will error out of you dont put them in correct either way. why not just wipe with BBSAK? it does the same thing, but with a GUI.
    04-04-10 05:16 AM
    from what ive seen, you have to put the -u for usb. at least thats what ive always done. the commands will error out of you dont put them in correct either way. why not just wipe with BBSAK? it does the same thing, but with a GUI.
    Thanks, yes, I understand I need to use -u first. I am just curious about the default switch assumption of the wipe command

Also, does it matter which version of javaloader? Seems like CrackUtil and JL Cmder have slightly different javaloader.exe in their package... not sure about BBSAK, haven't tried, but will check out...
    04-04-10 05:37 AM
    i dont think so. ive used all of them and they all work the same. the wipe will bring it to a JVM 507 error i think saying to Load OS, it wipes everything including the OS.
    04-04-10 05:39 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD