Hello all.

Just quickly wanted to say that it's a great community here and i've been reading as a Guest for a while but I finally purchased a Bold 9000 on O2 only 3 days ago and I am loving it. Glad I didn't get the iPhone 3G now even though it a fantastic device.

Couple of questions though if you don't mind.

1) I have setup 2 e-mail accounts successfully but how do I view my current e-mails in my inbox? It only seems to send me any new e-mails I am getting. I cannot send over existing inbox e-mails or folders (Yahoo - foldered).

2) When trying to locate myself via the Maps program, it stays stuck on Searching Satellites. Is this something i'd need to take up with my carrier?

Many thanks in advance
    02-07-09 05:59 PM
    Welcome to CB!
    1) You cant get your old emails. Just the new email from here on out.
    2) I have no idea about this but someone else will either be able to help you or call CS
    02-07-09 06:09 PM
    Welcome to CB!
    1) You cant get your old emails. Just the new email from here on out.
    2) I have no idea about this but someone else will either be able to help you or call CS
    That's a real shame that you can't get old e-mails onto the BB =/ and as for GPS, well, think I might call O2 and see what's happening about that one.

Many thanks
    02-07-09 06:16 PM
    For your GPS you need to make sure you have clear view of the sky, and it can take up to 5 minutes to get GPS signal.

go to options > advanced options > GPS, and then click refresh GPS, and then just wait.... you should see your lat, long after a while.
    02-07-09 07:22 PM
    Many thanks. Shame it takes so long, thought it was meant to be a good GPS chip =/

Ah well nevermind
    02-08-09 12:21 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD