This is sort of a continuation of my earlier questions of upgrading to a new phone. I currently have an 8330 from Verizon. Working great (knock on wood) but want to do research before I "need" to purchase. So far I'll be checking out the 9650 Bold to see what's "new" while waiting for any announcements of newer BB phones. Not sure about the iPhone. But some friends have been really happy with the Android system phones. I'm concerned about security issues since there seems to be a pretty open app market. What are your thoughts on the Android vs BB?
    Thanks again for your input.
    Pam
    02-16-11 04:51 AM
    Whay type of security concerns do you have. Do you store a lot of personal information on your phone? If you do IMO no phone beats the security of a BlackBerry. With the ability to lock the phone with a password I feel the information on my phone is very safe. I've been ready lots of good comments from people who own a 9650. Plus the 9650 from Verizon now comes with OS6.

I do not have personal experience with Android phone and their security but from what I've read so far BB wins hands down in this department.
    02-16-11 08:06 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD