Hi guys I have a few questions for the experts here
    I own BB 8320 and recently installed OS .110
    My questions:

1. When I lock the keypad I see the hour glass and takes a few secs to lock is this normal?

2. How can I remove the T mobile logo that appears when i start the phone? I am on a different carrier now

3. How can i change the homepage on my browser? I go to options/browser configurations but the homepage option looks permanent and i am not able to change

Thanks a lot in advance !!
    03-20-09 10:52 AM
    As for the t-mobile icon, I don't think you can get rid of it, sorry. It was a t-mobile original preset.
    03-20-09 11:05 AM
    Did you download the new OS thru a link on this site? you may need do delete the vendor.xml file to get that taken off... but I'm not for sure.
    03-20-09 11:07 AM
    vendor.xml , where do you find that? (just for my future knowledge)
    03-20-09 11:08 AM
    i have deleted vendor.xml before installation
    03-20-09 11:18 AM
    Yeah, deleting the vendor.xml file won't do it. You have to hack into your phone to do it. I won't say anymore because people get pretty upset when you mention it (but it has to do with "unbranding", don't ask anyone on CB to do it - just gooooooogle it, please).

When locking the keypad you get an hourglass? I wouldn't worry about it too much. If it really starts lagging, I'd check your free file memory.

To change your homepage, just go to the page you want to use as your homepage, click the Menu button on your phone, go to Options, scroll down until you get to "Home Page Address:" and click "Use Current".
    03-20-09 11:23 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD