Hi,
    I'm new to all this so if i ask anything stupid please excuse me for it as im just learning about my blackberry still.

I just recently purchased a blackberry bold 9700 and I am coming from Australia to America in a couple of weeks time for a couple of months and i was wanting to bring my blackberry with me during my travels.

I was told by my mobile network that if I take my blackberry with me it will cost me an fortune just not in calls but in internet as well. They advised me to put my phone onto a pre-paid plan while over there.

Is there any pre-paid plans with blackberry internet in America now?
    Which ones and how much per month?
    As i am only there for a two months I don't want to pay too much and ever dollar saved is more I can spend while I'm travelling.

Thank you for all your help.
    Billy

More info
    Vodafone AU
    Unlocked from the network
    07-17-10 11:26 PM
    I'll bump it for you. Temporary plans in the US with data are apparently rare from what I've read. T-mobile might or might not have such a plan anymore.

There are some who have mentioned you can buy an AT&T sim card.

Since I'm in the US, I have not explored such options.
    07-18-10 07:55 AM
    TMobile has the Even More Plus plans that include BlackBerry Data.

They start at $60 (US) per month.
    07-18-10 08:00 AM
    Thanks for that. I will have a look into it and reply back with my findings. Its expensive to own a blackberry in America lol.

I just wish that Virgin Mobile was GSM they have a great plan for there CDMA Curve 8530. $25 unlimited text and 300 min airtime plus add $10 for blackberry.
    07-19-10 02:46 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD